Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Which Mail Client do you use?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Mail Client do you use?

Which Mail Client do you use?

Imyself am a fan of mutt cause it's cool.

All Mail Clients suck, this one just sucks less.
    -- mutt.org
    It is easily configurable and some of the patches for mutt are excellent. But if i had to choose a Mail Client (GUI Frontend), i would choose Mozilla Thunderbird because it gives me everything I need.

If you could, i would appreciate some reasons as to why you choose the specific Mail Client you do.

P.S: I do know that this might belong in the Software forum but it is used for help, i thought i'd make the poll here and not clog up the Software forum.

Thanks,
    Shebang

Re:Which Mail Client do you use?

well i voted for kmail... i think it's by far the best client on that list allthough i only use it for some work-related mail

i use gmail for my non-work-related email

Evolution

I use Thunderbird for my mail because it is lightweight and fast. I used to use Mozilla Mail but switch to TB now. I use it with Linux & Windoze.

I used to use mutt, but I like to be able to read html emails and the like. Also, I like the features and simpilicity in kmail.
    I use squirrelmail (I've grown to love webmail somehow) for one email address (my server) and kmail for a pop3 account.

I use Evolution.
    I just had a good experience. The power flickered here while I was writing an email. Booted back up, opened Evolution and it restored the email I had been typing. Nice.

I use evolution generally, though I do like Sylpheed as well. For command line mail mutt is greeeeat!

Mutt is great on the command line. When I'm on my Linux box, it's Evolution (though I'm trying Thunderbird).

On my PowerBook I'm sticking with Maill.app.

Another vote for Evolution. My desktop at the time is GNOME, and Evolution intergrates alot better than kde. Whenever i do go back to KDE, kmail will most likely be my E-Mail reader of choice. Both clients are good though, some offer better support for things like gpg than the other.

thunderbird and evolution, though evolution i favor more