Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Free USB Thumb Drive - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free USB Thumb Drive

Re:Free USB Thumb Drive

How did you guys get a code? Did you get one in the mail or did you sign up for one? If you did that, did you notice the off site URL it takes you to?

http://dell1.digiknow.com/register/

I went to the basic URL http://www.digiknow.com and it looks to be an advertising agency. However, they have a list of clients, and dell is not on there. :-\ I am reluctant to try it. However I am moving in a couple of weeks so WHO CARES, right?

I just realized that if I'm moving then I probably shouldn't be playing any games where the winnings will be mailed to me :-\ CRAP

How you guys get that code?

There was an option to register. Is not there anymore.

[quote author=trickster link=board=3;threadid=9492;start=0#msg86444 date=1089720823]
    There was an option to register. Is not there anymore.
    [/quote]
    Ok that would have been the url listed above. Ok thanks. Anyone else besides Dell want to give me a USB drive?

Well I guess i'm not getting this. Been over two months and haven't received it yet. :-[

Mentor

Due to the overwhelming response to the Dell Services Game which was limited to the first 200 players we no longer have Dell Services memory sticks. Thank you for visiting Dell and your interest in our service offerings.

I'm always too late for this kind of stuff > >

Oh yeah...I was looking foward to it...

thnx.