Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Renter's Rights?

Re:Renter's Rights?

Haha...maaaaaaaaan I have some stories. I once was living across the country from where I'm going to school now so I landed a spot via phone. It was $250 a month, which is unheard of in these parts. Now I know why: the crackhead neighbors. The house next to us was into god knows what. The cops would be there at least twice a day. There were always people passed out on the steps and garbage strewn all over the front yard. There would regularly be hardcore fights breaking out in my building's parking lot. One time we got a knock on our door at like 3:30 am. It was one of the girls that sometimes hangs out there. She was looking pretty high and pretty beat up too. She asked if she could call a cab. We said she could stay with us 'till it got there but she didn't seem to hear and just walked on out. That was the only real contact we had with them. Still though, it is a good idea to get an idea of who's in the next building.

Good Guru

[quote author=Tyr_7BE link=board=14;threadid=9475;start=0#msg86093 date=1089470491]
    It was $250 a month, which is unheard of in these parts.[/quote]
    Is it for a room or a house?? IIRC, you are from Canada. Housing that cheap??
    /compunuts put "moving elsewhere might be a good idea" mode ON.

[quote author=gorn link=board=14;threadid=9475;start=0#msg86090 date=1089441955]
    [quote author=Countach44 link=board=14;threadid=9475;start=0#msg86006 date=1089324761]I'm pretty sure same applies to alochol and tabbacy, even if you are old enough.
    [/quote]

You mean having booze/smokes or selling? If you mean having, think of the primary use of the external door of the catwalk stairwell. That's right, it's a go-outside-and-smoke door.

Booze I dunno about on school grounds, but the neighborhood has bars.

But yeah selling drugs on school grounds is a heavier crime than selling drugs off school grounds.

(For those that think I have an insane amount of knowledge about his school/school's surronding area, it's my former school)
    [/quote]
    Just because it's illegal, doesn't mean people don't do it, no one cares. I think it also has to do with when the school was built, regarding bars, the city shouldn't make people move their businesses.