Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Spiderman 2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spiderman 2

Re:Spiderman 2

I was annoyed by the fact that damn near everyone knows who Spiderman is. But since New York is so big, I guess the chance of them seeing him again is slim. I too, want to see a Venom movie though.

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=9472;start=0#msg85877 date=1089144263]
    [quote author=Ralinx link=board=17;threadid=9472;start=0#msg85876 date=1089143919]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=9472;start=0#msg85875 date=1089142976]
    The acting isn't extremely good, but I think Tobey does a good job, and the baddie is played nicely as well.
    [/quote]

don't get me wrong... bad acting doesn't mean a movie is not enjoyable... If there's one thing the Star Wars movies prove, it's gotta be that
    [/quote]

Or LoTR for that matter, a movie where the best acting performance is provided by a CG character.
    [/quote]

i dunno, i think the acting in LOTR was great, especially Sam.

There was a little too much innuendo for my taste, in LoTR that is...

I loved Spiderman 2- thought it was terrific fun, and I was entertained. That's what I wanted; that's what I got.

Here's what I think will happen in S-M3:

Some intro that summaries S-M1/2 like S-M2 had, then cut to reports of attacks by lizard creature and sewer activity of the abnormal kind..

Lizard whoops Parkers ass, then steals MJ.. he's a villain.. probably needs her for something, like ensuring that he gets S-M dna to stablise his mutation or something.
    Harry then hears of this and decides to put on the GG2 mask to save the day (will be quite a decision since he knows that the same stuff killed his father, and that Spidey is his best friend - he probably thinks he can control it... guess again) and get the babe, sadly he will go insane and try to kill Peter.
    Then the internal conflict in Connors/Lizard will kick in, probably because he learns who Spidey really is, and helps him whoop some Goblin ass, plus he will realise that his family is at risk... and that he does not wish to be Lizard anymore.

Meaning we will end the movie with another Osborn funeral (Overdose on the chems like the comics, or killed by Spidey.. depends.. I'm most inclied to the latter since it will make the Peter/Spidey divide greater and encourage better acting) and the Peter-MJ marriage.

I think they want to wrap up the Osborn arc for Movie 3 since they director and cast will replaced afterwards. Closure, since it's not certain that we will get to see more movies, at least not right away.

Maybe they will continue the DNA arc which was hinted at in S-M2, since we now have Connors to help fix it, but I hardly think they will tie the next crew down to a set storyline.. even though there are tons of ways we could take the story for here, and they really do need to tie up a lot of loose ends.

Anyways May 4th 2007 should be a fun day.

Seriously, i thought the movie could use a better script as countach suggested and i also hated the fact that some people in NY knew who spiderman was.. : I didn't really like it and thought it was a slow movie...

Being a comic book fan I can honestly say ....

Worst Film Ever!

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=17;threadid=9472;start=0#msg86397 date=1089674136]

Film
    [/quote]
    Film? says who it's a film, more like a movie (shebang and gorn may get this)

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=17;threadid=9472;start=0#msg86397 date=1089674136]
    Being a comic book fan I can honestly say ....

Worst Film Ever!
    [/quote]

really? I thought it was one of the better comic book movies ala X2, and Blade. A bit too much drama, needed a little more sarcasm, but waaay better than S1