Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The new folding team number ....

Thread: The new folding team number ....

Hybrid View

Good Guru

The new folding team number ....

The old one will not work. If you still crunch with the one number, it will just go to general data without any team specific.

The new team number is 32901 .

This is the stat page for the Team.

Re:The new folding team number ....

I've joined

Anyone know whether the Win client will let the computer go into sleep mode if running?

Good Guru

I'm not sure but isn't that controlled via Win's power saving features? Or is that in BIOS?

For some reason, mine's aren't being registered to the team but going into independent area. :-\ Gotta to look into it. I see you there though gmoreno. Congrats ...

I've now also joined ;D ;D

Good Guru

Welcome !!!

I think for a while, we lost sight of DCs I guess.

Well I'm off and running again. I had to stop Folding for a while cuz my home PC is about to die but now that I am at work I can use this PC to Fold!!!

Good Guru

Yeah also most of our problem was that we lost control of those boxes at work. ;D