Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Knowing Their Politics by the Software They Use

Thread: Knowing Their Politics by the Software They Use

Knowing Their Politics by the Software They Use

Knowing their politics by the software they use

I think it'd be arrogant to assume the candidates had anything to do with their websites, or that their campaign's choice of software reflects them in any way. However, is still has some interesting points.

Re:Knowing Their Politics by the Software They Use

For those interested:

John Kerry

George W. Bush

Apparently Dubya's compaign is powered by Win 2k/IIS, and Kerry's is powered by Red Hat/Apache. By the way LoveChild are you even American, can you even vote for Nader?

PS: You guys may wanna check the people who are hosting these candidates. For instance Cable & Wireless (Bushes host), also host http://www.univision.com, and http://dodgers.mlb.com. Univision being one of the media companies who benifits from the current administration. Not conspiracy theory, just something to think about. ;D

[quote author=CAssIus link=board=14;threadid=9468;start=0#msg85829 date=1089036178]
    Apparently Dubya's compaign is powered by Win 2k/IIS, and Kerry's is powered by Red Hat/Apache.
    [/quote]

I think the choice is obvious at this point....

Just because I'm not an american doesn't mean I'm not entitled to an opinion on something that has great influence on my country..