Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Your job and Overtime
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your job and Overtime

Your job and Overtime

As of my last payday, I have an official count of 522 hours of overtime for the year. Im opening the challenge to any and all challengers..... ;D

Re:Your job and Overtime

that's really not something you should be proud of... for various reasons

eh, your just jealous :P

overtime would be nice if i was a full time employee. they wont give me time and a half because im part time.

Before I couldn't stand being at work longer that 8 hours. So I didnt do ot. But now with my new position OT is rarely available.

Mentor

what do you do that you have that much overtime?

I install/troubleshoot submarine Commercial off the shelf networks. 12 hrs a day 7 days a week during and install.

[quote author=Dusk_Knight link=board=17;threadid=9430;start=0#msg85507 date=1088524403]
    eh, your just jealous :P
    [/quote]

no seriously i pity people that work so much overtime

I try to work as little OT as I can. An hour or two is acceptable, but I hate it when I have 7-8 hours or more of OT. I've got a life, and work is not it!!

im with you. Im completely happy having only my 40 on a time card, but.... I also have to look at it from the point of view that says they can always fire my ass and get someone else to do it.

Let em. That way they have to spend all that time training someone new. Screw em. ;D