Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Amusing picture - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amusing picture

Re:Amusing picture

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=9418;start=0#msg85417 date=1088426752]
    So could we start evolving beyond the stage of caveman and stop acting like morons each time some girl flashes us?
    [/quote]

I'm sure there are a lot of things we could do, but honestly, why would we want to? The "I'm too cool for boobies" routine, serves no purpose except to be a wet blanket. If you really feel that way, good for you. I'll keep on enjoying boobies and you can sit there and pretend to be cooler than me. Are we all happy now?

8) boobies 8)

Re:Amusing picture

[quote author=anisotropy link=board=17;threadid=9418;start=0#msg85424 date=1088436290]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=9418;start=0#msg85417 date=1088426752]
    So could we start evolving beyond the stage of caveman and stop acting like morons each time some girl flashes us?
    [/quote]

I'm sure there are a lot of things we could do, but honestly, why would we want to? The "I'm too cool for boobies" routine, serves no purpose except to be a wet blanket. If you really feel that way, good for you. I'll keep on enjoying boobies and you can sit there and pretend to be cooler than me. Are we all happy now?

8) boobies 8)
    [/quote]

It's not that I'm too cool for boobies.. trust me I enjoy them more than most people..

I just didn't see what was so funny.. it's basically just a skinny chick with bare breasts.. and then everyone was drooling and calling her smart, and all they knew about her was that she appears to like Linux.

Anyways, I'm sorry about this, I should let you get back to drooling again.. next time let Mojo post some pictures of "clever" chicks..