Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Slackware 10 is out
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slackware 10 is out

Slackware 10 is out

Get your isos you crackheads...

you already know how I feel about slack, so there's no download link, I don't encourage drug addictions, if you are already hooked there's no saving you and you'll know where to get your fix.

Re:Slackware 10 is out

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Seems I will be downloading tomorrow at work.

I'm disappointed they didn't go directly to kernel 2.6 as the default for this release, they are holding back the progress of all mankind.. them and those Debian nutters..

We need 2.6 to give us sysfs and all the nice stuff that it enables us to do, like make HAL work.

it's ./'ed, good luck downloading... I'll hold off for about a week.

im gettin it now at about 60kbps off an ftp (fuck bit torrent), and i can assure you itll be running on my box by tomorrow. ;D

wow... seems i'll be downloading now..

How about a functioning link for the iso's? I've been looking for two days and cant' find one (yeah I know, it was RC2 before today)

Mentor

http://www.slackware.com/torrents/index.html
    Get the torrents there
    Wee, about time

yeaaa

Now Running Slackware 10.0 (well, technically, still installing) but uh..yeah..

[me=Holy Shebang]is sooo excited. [/me]