Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tis sad when a life is ended before it's even started for real

Tis sad when a life is ended before it's even started for real

I was just told one of my friends that his girlfriend's best friend was apparently jumped, and when she was taken to the hospital the doctors only noticed her broken nose and two factured ribs..

This morning they found her dead in her bed, they didn't notice that her lungs were punctured, and she was suffocated slowly during the night.

She didn't make it to 16...

Sometimes life just is a bitch.. What has happened to the world?

Re:Tis sad when a life is ended before it's even started for real

that sucks, at first i read it as she jumped, like suicide, took a couple reads to get what happened. that sucks, people suck. will the family sue the hospital for not noticing somethin like that?

I'm really sorry to hear that, lovechild. :'(

[quote author=burntash link=board=17;threadid=9387;start=0#msg85054 date=1088031493]
    that sucks, at first i read it as she jumped, like suicide, took a couple reads to get what happened. that sucks, people suck. will the family sue the hospital for not noticing somethin like that?
    [/quote]

This is not America.. we don't really do that, other than in really serious cases of neglect or malpratice, I'm not sure if they missed this completely or it developed over night as a cause of the ribs being fractured (like she turned in bed and punctured the lungs) - I just got the story from my friend over MSN, it hasn't even hit the news yet (since it's the middle of the night I guess). Details are sketchy and biased, since the source is my friends gf, and she was involved in the attack, she busted up one of the attackers pretty good from what I'm told. Anyways I doubt the doctors are to blame for this, they probably did their jobs as good as they were able to.

It's sad that kids can be this barbaric.

Mentor

I hope the bastards that did this to her get what they deserve.
    That is horrible, I don't understand how this kind of crap can happen everyday now.

[quote author=CP link=board=17;threadid=9387;start=0#msg85057 date=1088032336]
    I hope the bastards that did this to her get what they deserve.
    That is horrible, I don't understand how this kind of crap can happen everyday now.
    [/quote]

It doesn't happen every day here, but the neighborhood where this girl lives, there has been a trend lately of girl gangs beating each other up.

And what will probably happen is that if they catch them they are under the age where they can be locked up, which might be a good thing, since prison doesn't really have the intended effect.
    I'm hoping they get sentenced to helping out at the hospital for a year, in the trauma room or something similar, that might show them the conseqenses of their actions in a fairly graphical way.

Mentor

Yeah. Prison doesn't really help. I think it should be a last resort, if someone can't be helped and are going to reoffend, lock them away. Things like that don't happen that often over here, but it still happens often enought to make me sick.

That sucks not even making it to 16 :'( I hope the fucker gets what he deserves > >

[quote author=The Great Mojo Jojo link=board=17;threadid=9387;start=0#msg85064 date=1088036090]
    That sucks not even making it to 16 :'( I hope the fucker gets what he deserves > >
    [/quote]

As I'm told it was a bunch of girls who did the deed.

Sorry for my late reply but I just wanted to make sure I send you and your friends my condolences. :'(

edit ^ your was our :-\ :-[
    Sorry about that.