Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Wireless mouse battery life

Thread: Wireless mouse battery life

Mentor

Wireless mouse battery life

I was just wondering who out there uses a wireless mouse, and how long your batteries usually last. I've got a M$ wireless, which works all fine and dandy, but I think the batteries are now dying, and I've only had it for a month and a half.
    So who out there uses one, what kind, and how long do the batteries usually last?
    Cheers
    CP

Re:Wireless mouse battery life

I use a Logitech Wireless One. It's similar to yours. The battery runs out of life fairly quickly so I just got a re-chargeable battery and use that. It used to shock me cause i'd replace the battery and then a month/2 later it would die so i realized that it just really uses the battery a lot.

I used to use a MS wireless mouse. Loading it up with deluxe AAA batteries (fancy expensive duracell ones) I would get 3 months out of it. I eventually went back to my wired optical cause I got sick of replacing the damn things.

Mentor

Well I only got the wireless because it was cheap as a corded optical, and I only had an old old compaq 2 button ball mouse. I may get a corded optical, but I'll probably just buy 2 sets of rechargable battereis.

I use a logitech MX 700. It has a set of rechargable batteries in it, and the wireless reciever is also a recharger. I just plunk the mouse into the charger about once a week over night and the mouse lasts for at least the next week. Usually 2. It has a nice light that blinks red when the battery life is getting low. I really really love the mouse and would recommend it to anybody looking for a high quality mouse.

Mentor

The optical light on mine goes nuts when the battery gets flat. It just flashes like crazy.

Mentor

i have a logitech and i usually get about 2 months out of the batteries.

i'll gladly replace batteries every2 months if i never have to deal with the mouse cord again!!