Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Not cool...

Thread: Not cool...

Not cool...

Re:Not cool...

thats fine, the beastie boys fuckin suck anyway

Be that as it may, it sucks that they started pulling that crap...

Didn't the Beastie Boys release a free anti-war song (read: mp3) last year. Why they would do this, aint exactly clear to me.

Either way I could give less of a crap about most mainstream music. Best of luck to them and all the current music bands.

[quote author=CAssIus link=board=14;threadid=9367;start=0#msg84885 date=1087704974]
    Didn't the Beastie Boys release a free anti-war song (read: mp3) last year. Why they would do this, aint exactly clear to me.
    [/quote]
    They didn't, the record company did. They probably have it on a number of their CDs, this is just the first we heard of it.

glad i downloaded my copy 2 weeks ago

seriously why the hell do people buy albums anymore? most of the money just goes to the record companies and the artists don't get what they deserve. It's just a form of legalized pimping.

if you wanna support artists, go to their concerts... buying the cd doesn't do shit for them

I have answers to both questions

To make money.

when an artist starts to pull crap like that you can tell they are trying to make money. They install the software on your comptuer so you dont pirate their stuff. They released the anti-war song to appeal to a certain group of people, just like so many other artists are doing...

just my $0.25