Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Yahoo Mail - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yahoo Mail

Re:Yahoo Mail

At the risk of sounding like a little brother...

Oh oh oh oh I want one too!?!? ;D :P Please

If you can really invite an unlimited amount of people and don't mind sharing the wealth I would love to get my hands on a gmail account.

[quote author=eslackey link=board=14;threadid=9347;start=0#msg85138 date=1088108172]
    If you can really invite an unlimited amount of people and don't mind sharing the wealth I would love to get my hands on a gmail account.
    [/quote]

Well, not unlimited... it's not like you get your invites back instantly, lately they've been coming out a lot so once a week maybe? But, they could slow it down in which case it would take longer. I think it's generally safe to assume if you use all em up you'll get more in a reasonable duration.

Good Guru

I haven't got an invitation letter in a few weeks already, ??? . May be I don't invite enough?? :-\

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=14;threadid=9347;start=0#msg85165 date=1088144126]
    I haven't got an invitation letter in a few weeks already, ??? . May be I don't invite enough?? :-\
    [/quote]

I think you have to use up all you got first, and afaik they don't give you letters saying you have new invites? You just get the linkie "Invite a friend" under the search button.

Good Guru

Yeah, mine disappears.

Here's another one offering 1gb of email storage. spymac.com!

http://www.spymac.com/index.php?wwg=28

1 GB e-mail account, 350 MB combined storage, personal blog, forum, gallery, auctions and more.

Also, hotmail.com, myway.com and others will be increasing their email storage....so it will just give us more space for the spam & junk mail etc.