Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Yahoo Mail
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail

Yahoo is now giving its email users 100mb of mail storage. This is to counter Google new email service, Gmail.

Gotta love it!

Re:Yahoo Mail

Not really, they still sell your email address...

How can you sign up for gmail?

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=9347;start=0#msg84935 date=1087834147]
    [/quote]

you can't sign up yet... it's in beta stage so it's not yet open for the public. a lot of people already have accounts though... they got them because they were using some service that was associated with google or had partnerships with them etc... anyway, most of the users often get to send gmail invites so maybe you'll get an invite someday from someone

i wish they'd open it to the public already, but then again, i think it's a good sign that they are taking their time to make sure it becomes really great before letting everyone sign up and possibly being dissapointed with minor bugs and stuff like that

I just found this:
    http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

Google's Gigabyte Gmail == GGG
    GGG = 666
    MARK OF THE BEAST!!!
    THE END IS NEAR, REPENT!!!!

Good Guru

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=9347;start=0#msg84935 date=1087834147]
    [/quote]
    Yeap, invitation only. I have gmail although I hardly use it. I heard on some site that even people set up a date with their own girlfriend/agree to go out with you for a night to get gmail and stuff. Weird. : :

I had someone call at work for int'll sms issues and she gave me her e-mail address and it was a gmail addy. Maybe she went on a date with someone to get gmail.

Good Guru

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=9347;start=0#msg84970 date=1087880012]
    Maybe she went on a date with someone to get gmail.
    [/quote]Or it was a way to get them laid. :P

I am in. I now have a gmail.com addy. Paid a buck on ebay. ;D