Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: LinuxJunior's Health

Re:LinuxJunior's Health

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=18;threadid=9345;start=30#msg85262 date=1088280267]
    Because people KNOWS that the thead will get locked up again and run the risk of being accused of being the bad member.
    [/quote]

things only turn bad when we discuss politics and someone disrespects someone or some culture. Yea i've done it too, but only while reacting to a post that already disrespected someone or some culture.

me and you are currently discussing politics in the Funny Joke thread, and that seems to be going on without problems. I've said it before and i'll say it again: it only turns bad when someone provokes someone. as long as that doesn't happen, we should be able to discuss ANYTHING on this site.

Good Guru

Re:LinuxJunior's Health

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=18;threadid=9345;start=30#msg85269 date=1088281026]
    things only turn bad when we discuss politics and someone disrespects someone or some culture.[/quote]
    I don't think politics is the issue here. It's just stupid people gets hot headed for some stupid sh*t.

me and you are currently discussing politics in the Funny Joke thread, and that seems to be going on without problems.
    I don't see there is a need to. I mean, opinions are opinions. Everybody has one. Don't need everybody to agree with you. If everybody agrees, there is no need for a discussion.

it only turns bad when someone provokes someone. as long as that doesn't happen, we should be able to discuss ANYTHING on this site.
    Just ignore it man, put it on your stupid idiots list of yours. That's what I do. I just don't response to it and let it go.