Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Where Do You Get Your Info???

Thread: Where Do You Get Your Info???

Where Do You Get Your Info???

I buy a copy of Linux Developer and User every month to keep me informed about all things linux. I also like to come to this website, as I think it is brilliant! So I was wondering where you guys go to get your Linux info? Do you people buy magazines, go to any special websites?
    My Website:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Website Uptime:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

Monthly subscription to LinuxFormat (www.linuxformat.co.uk) - think that it's avaliable worldwide.

Listen to the bi-weekly episode of LUGRadio (www.lugradio.org) - funny as well as informatvie (well kind of!)

This and other Linux forums (JL, LQ)

Large collection of books - both my own a nd donated ones!! Especially Running Linux.

Jamie

Mentor
    linuxfoo.org
    slashdot.org (OSDN)
    distrowatch.org
    Debian/Knoppix forums

Let's see here...

1. Slashdot
    2. Linuxfoo
    3. The Libranet (http://www.libranet.com) mailing list
    4. The Libranet (http://forum.libranet.com) forum
    5. My beloved copy of The Linux Cookbook. Best...newbie guide...ever. I still reference it even though I'm a moderatey rathern than a newbie now.

(in no particular order)

LinuxWorld magazine
    LinuxFoo.org
    lwn.net
    linuxtoday.com
    slashdot.org
    icewalkers.com
    linuxinsider.com

And who said there was little Linux support out there? :lol:
    My Website:

My Website Uptime:

My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

Each night, as I lay down to sleep, the Linux Elves creep quietly into my room, imparting the 'nixxy wisdom of the ages upon my mortal mind. Well, I think that's what happens, anyways...
    I get a lot of info either directly, or indirectly via DistroWatch. I subscribe to every mailing list I can find, download every new distro release I can get my mitts on, and click all those links all over the DistroWatch front page. Between these things, the books I buy, and the elves, I keep pretty up-to-date!