Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Starcraft WineX

Thread: Starcraft WineX

Starcraft WineX

I downloaded winex3 from some site. I get it to boot Starcraft through terminal.
    I can play one player mode i cant play lan it tells me I an unable to connect and when I try to play online it frezzes. Any help?

Re:Starcraft WineX

For LAN you need to have the IPX kernel module...

how would i get that?

you need it compiled in the kernel

[quote author=burntash link=board=1;threadid=9314;start=0#msg84407 date=1086740735]
    you need it compiled in the kernel
    [/quote]

how would i get that?

If you haven't compiled a kernel before you can try just

modprobe ipx

That should put ipx in the kernel without having to recompile it. You'll need to do this everytime unless you put it in one of your startup scripts. Searching these forums or google for startup scripts or rc.local or just reading the comments in /etc/rc.d/rc.local should help you with this.