Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Should we move the IRC Channel? - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we move the IRC Channel?

Re:Should we move the IRC Channel?

[quote author=Holy_Knight link=board=18;threadid=9311;start=0#msg84332 date=1086658736]
    [quote author=Holy Lovechild link=board=18;threadid=9311;start=0#msg84328 date=1086658039]
    [quote author=Holy_Knight link=board=18;threadid=9311;start=0#msg84326 date=1086657650]

2.Has a small amount of traffic, having #ljr on there would help it out.

[/quote]

How is that possibly a plus for _US_ rather than LEHnet, I really don't care about the network - it's there to serve me, I'm not there to serve it.
    [/quote]

ok, the benifit for us would be the low amount of traffic, having our voices heard.. imean its hard not to hear myself

i was just stating it would benifit LEHNet on top of that.. rather then just benifiting us.

Hey look Lovey, Trickster requested that this not be a flame war.. lets take it over to the other thread.
    [/quote]

I am not flaming, I'm asking a question - You made it sound like we needed to move to do the network a favor, and that makes no sense to me. Neither does the getting our voices heard thing, why would we need that - most of the big networks support chanserv and so on, we work independently of the network managment in most respects.

moving from one small network to another makes no sense.

Seems like you just want to win to me. Let the poll take its course, if you dont like the end results, you dont have to connect.
    Hey hey. Let's not get out of control here. The reason behind the idea was to benifit LJR, not you. Who are you trying to help anyways? I see it how I see it. I'm sure your network is just fine. The concern is the better well being of ljr.

[quote author=Master Copy link=board=18;threadid=9311;start=0#msg84337 date=1086660319]
    Seems like you just want to win to me. Let the poll take its course, if you dont like the end results, you dont have to connect.
    Hey hey. Let's not get out of control here. The reason behind the idea was to benifit LJR, not you. Who are you trying to help anyways? I see it how I see it. I'm sure your network is just fine. The concern is the better well being of ljr.
    [/quote]

when its tied and you suggest to drop one result, it sounds a lot like you just dont want to lose

Anyways, if we move to either one we get our benifits. its a matter of if you can see them.

Why you have to be so defensive is beyond me. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm simply pointing out there really isn't a point to moving to another small network. Really, what is the point? If this is a power trip issue, let's do this. I'll drop #ljr on Freenode, and the LEHnet people can have it? Is that what you want? If so, this is a waste of time.

Let's just stay on OFTC, and everybody SHUT THE FUCK UP!

lets just let the poll decide man..

Good Guru

[quote author=Master Copy link=board=18;threadid=9311;start=0#msg84344 date=1086661006]
    everybody SHUT THE FUCK UP!
    [/quote]

As in the cure for cancer. by Dr. Dennis Leary ?

Sorry, had to do it.

gmoreno voted. Hey Schotty. Long time no see wzup?

[quote author=Master Copy link=board=18;threadid=9311;start=0#msg84344 date=1086661006]
    Why you have to be so defensive is beyond me. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm simply pointing out there really isn't a point to moving to another small network. Really, what is the point? If this is a power trip issue, let's do this. I'll drop #ljr on Freenode, and the LEHnet people can have it? Is that what you want? If so, this is a waste of time.

Let's just stay on OFTC, and everybody SHUT THE FUCK UP!
    [/quote]
    Dude, this is a community-driven site, not a Master Copy driven site.

Guys, I said it earlier, no flames. You are all acting childish.

The descriptions i got , i got from the previous thread. If you'd like to point something different, let me know, and we can change the original post. Stop acting like children.

No more flames.

BTW,

I don't see any difference between #ljr and #linuxjunior.

If anyone wants the descriptions of the options changed, pm me and I will change them.

Trickster voted.

i voted for Freenode