Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Should we move the IRC Channel? - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we move the IRC Channel?

Re:Should we move the IRC Channel?

Guys,

Please post if you voted or not (don't have to say who you voted for, just that you voted.). That way we can make sure there are no double-votes.

I voted LEHNet

I voted for freenode last night, for it's convenience factor. But this thing is just getting silly, LEHnet when pitted against other networks just way too small, I can't even see why anyone would even suggest it, well other than to pimp their warez.

I'm with KK now, if this pisses off too many people just shut up, stay on OFTC, and pretend this thread never happened.

I agree. Maybe we should just stay on OFTC until we have a reason to move.

asking to move the channel is for a valid reason IMHO... not moving it just because we're tired of hearing one person whining about his personal network is _not_ a valid reason IMHO.

the poll has been opened, now we should respect the outcome, regardless of whether we agree with it or not

[me=Simply Stuart]voted[/me]

Voted

Dude, this is a community-driven site, not a Master Copy driven site.
    Why would I think it was my site? If it's community driven, then that makes me a part of the forum. Right? Why you think my comments are flames is something I can't understand. If any comment was immature, it's the one I just quoted.

[quote author=Master Copy link=board=18;threadid=9311;start=0#msg84395 date=1086725865]
    Dude, this is a community-driven site, not a Master Copy driven site.
    Why would I think it was my site? If it's community driven, then that makes me a part of the forum. Right? Why you think my comments are flames is something I can't understand. If any comment was immature, it's the one I just quoted.

[/quote]

My comment meant that, since is a community driven site, we make a poll and decide. We don't tell people to do something and shut the fuck up.
    I was trying to take your comment lightly, but I guess I can't.
    Swearing and telling people to shut the fuck up is mean and considrered trollish everywhere.

Voted