Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
woowoo I got a new...well used car
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: woowoo I got a new...well used car

woowoo I got a new...well used car

Well today my parents bought me a '91 Honda Civic DX(blue) so now I have something to cruise around in ;D ;D it may not be what i'm used to but it's still a car ;D ;D

this isn;t exactly it but close enough

Re:woowoo I got a new...well used car

Congratulations!!! I have a looooong way to go for me to buy a car.. I'll turn 16 in my Senior Year...so I gotta wait till my Senior Year for me to get a license and then in my first year college/university summer, i gotta get myself a car.. 4 years from now..

Good Guru

What happened to your Mazda?

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=14;threadid=9280;start=0#msg83869 date=1085893479]
    What happened to your Mazda?
    [/quote]

I sold it awhile back, I was just getting into too many problems and I lost my job also, but now that things are getting back on track I think I well use this car for now since it runs GREAT!!!!

well lastnight I was out with a friend and thought we should test it out, and it preformed better then we both expected. It rac great the ride is very smooth IMO it was kinda scary cause I thought it would be a lil rough seemed like the mx-3 again ;D power as good going up hills and not droping too fast. Handling of it was excellent it was nice and stiff ;D gas was alright but it is better then the mx-3 (99.9 lastnight) the body of the car had NO rust...yes no rust. the engine was clean again scary because it was too clean (will try to post pics) for an engine this old and with 170k on it so all in all I would give the car a 9/10 I wont give it a 10/10 'cause the radio doesnt work and we had to listen to Much Dance '95 (does Macarena ring a bell :P) on cassette (came with the car) and the car idles to high so that needs to be fixed.

so yea i'll try and get a camera get a few pics and post them.

as for teh pics of the truck in the water those got deleted by accident...sorry :-[

Michael

p.s its 6:30 am BTW

Comgrats on getting a car!

Congrats!
    Or, you could just be like me and mooch rides off of people ;D

Cool beans.
    My first car was a 72 Gremlin. ;D

[quote author=Fly Fisher link=board=14;threadid=9280;start=0#msg84014 date=1086121108]
    Cool beans.
    [/quote]
    wicked

[quote author=Fly Fisher link=board=14;threadid=9280;start=0#msg84014 date=1086121108]
    Cool beans.
    [/quote]

cool ;D ;D

hey I i'm drunk and happy right now that I may get my baby back, my beautiful Mazda MX-3 ;D ;D ;D ;D it's black V6 auto and just stock it's a '95 also with 123k on it, which isnt so bad, but since i'll be modifying it I wont workky about teh milage oin it right n ow ;D here is a pic of the beast

i'm not gonna insure the car of the summer so i'm jsut gonna spend the time to buy parts and taking it to the shop ;D

whoohoo i'm soo happy, all I have to do right now is take it for a test drive and see if it well compare to my last one ;D

Mentor

Hey Mojo
    that car has NJ plates? Thought you were in Fla.