Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hockey thread

Hockey thread

Okay, so it's the hockey playoffs, and this is a thread to talk about 'em!

Who's your team? What do you think of other teams? How much do you hate Kerry Frasier?

My team is the Montreal Canadians. They're losing the serie 3-1 while they should be leading 3-1! They sucked during game one. However, they totally dominated the three following games, but Raycroft really stole their victory and Theodore really seems to be having problems (is it related to the problems of his father and brothers and cousins?). Tonight is game 5 at the Fleet Center in Boston, let's hope they don't lose, that'd really suck.

Anyone here is impressed with Toronto's Ed Belfour? He got two straight shutouts (of course, he gave 4 goals last night, but you can't ask him to be God, can you?)

About referees, I think I'm going to kill one of them. The "no penalties in the third or in overtime" policy really annoys me. They say they don't want to interfere with the outcome of the game, but they do by not giving penalties to the deserving players. A crosscheck or a high stick is a penalty, whether it's first or third period.

Re:Hockey thread

What the heck is hockey??? The basketball playoffs are starting up though. :P

*mutters something about the habs*

I'm just playing, the Canadians are a decent team.
    I much prefer my Leafs though. Belfour kicks ass.

I'd like to see the Leafs win,but that's not going to happen! Belfour cannot score goals too! If he had decent players in front of him, maybe they could go all the way. I'd like too see a canadian team bring the cup home though!

Go Canucks Go

i know these guys are not there...

Woohoo! Take that Raycroft! Did you guys see the whooping the Habs gave to Andrew Raycroft? And many thanks to Joe Thornton for his indiscipline and all the penalties that got the Bruins and allowed us to score twice in two minutes

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=pbharris link=board=17;threadid=9039;start=0#msg81749 date=1082075480]
    i know these guys are not there...

[/quote]

Amen, brother! One of these days, man, one of these days.

Mentor

[quote author=GnuVince link=board=17;threadid=9039;start=0#msg81728 date=1082058899]
    Okay, so it's the hockey playoffs, and this is a thread to talk about 'em!

Who's your team? What do you think of other teams? How much do you hate Kerry Frasier?

My team is the Montreal Canadians. They're losing the serie 3-1 while they should be leading 3-1! They sucked during game one. However, they totally dominated the three following games, but Raycroft really stole their victory and Theodore really seems to be having problems (is it related to the problems of his father and brothers and cousins?). Tonight is game 5 at the Fleet Center in Boston, let's hope they don't lose, that'd really suck.

Anyone here is impressed with Toronto's Ed Belfour? He got two straight shutouts (of course, he gave 4 goals last night, but you can't ask him to be God, can you?)

About referees, I think I'm going to kill one of them. The "no penalties in the third or in overtime" policy really annoys me. They say they don't want to interfere with the outcome of the game, but they do by not giving penalties to the deserving players. A crosscheck or a high stick is a penalty, whether it's first or third period.
    [/quote]

I'm sure eveyone knows that the devils are my team, but they are going to lose to philly today.

I'd love to see the habs come back and win the series i dont like boston at all.

Too bad for the blues they got knocked out the other day. Pronger was just a mere shell of what he used to be, maybe he needs to take a season off and heal from all his injuries,

The islanders got knocked out last night :P

Ed Belfore is having a great post season but ottowa has not gotten in his face, to beat belfore you need traffic in front of the net, he dosent like big crowds in his face.

about the refs......it;s the playoffs and it's in a tight close game you know his whistle is in his pocket unless you mug someone or do something the stops a scoring chance but thats the playoffs and you need to be ready for that. Isnt this Frasiers last year? Is he the one retireing?

My prediction for the finals..................

San jose VS Toronto

Toronto winning it all!!

Oh oh oh! Habs won game 6! Game 7 Monday night in Boston. Are the Habs going to dominate this one like they dominated the last 5 games or are they going to lose it? Man this is exciting