Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I have a problem

Thread: I have a problem

I have a problem

It would seem that in 13 days I'll go age++, and the few people I know are bugging me for wishes.. and I don't know what to ask for, I have everything I really need.

So any good books, cds, dvds or something you can recommend?

Re:I have a problem

can you squeeze in a new harddrive for me? i was switchin cases and i think (if it wasnt already bent) i bent a pin on the harddrive and now it wont boot. and its the family pc, so they are gonna be annoyed that they cant use the computer. :-X

/s/13/14 and that could've been my post

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=17;threadid=9301;start=0#msg84178 date=1086449575]
    /s/13/14 and that could've been my post
    [/quote]

I know.. the universe made up for the failure that is Lovechild the next day.

ill go age++ in 4 months or so... i wish it could come up faster

If you like fantasy, Stephen King's The Dark Tower series is good.

If you want something a bit more real, yet lighter, try "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman!": Adventures of a Curious Character

Maybe a good programming book of something you have;t tried before?

Gift certificates to restaurants are always good.

Apocalypse Now on DVD,The Wall (Pink Floyd) for a CD

[quote author=trickster link=board=17;threadid=9301;start=0#msg84183 date=1086453474]
    If you like fantasy, Stephen King's The Dark Tower series is good.

If you want something a bit more real, yet lighter, try "Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman!": Adventures of a Curious Character

Maybe a good programming book of something you have;t tried before?

Gift certificates to restaurants are always good.
    [/quote]

I already read The Dark Tower, I think there are some new books in the series now though. When I read them he hadn't written past the point where the characters are left in the insane train.

oh and resturants here don't really do gift certs I think - also i don't like going to town much, a membership to the Danish Beer Lover Society might be an idea though.

I already have a ton of programming books I need to read, but the Mono handbook and Design and implementation of the FreeBSD OS might have a place on my shelf.