Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Web Album Recommendations

Thread: Web Album Recommendations

Web Album Recommendations

I'd like to make an online album of some pictures, and also have some kind of web interface for adding pictures later.
    Can anyone recommend some software that would do this?

Mentor

Re:Web Album Recommendations

[quote author=trickster link=board=2;threadid=9297;start=0#msg84124 date=1086378352]
    I'd like to make an online album of some pictures, and also have some kind of web interface for adding pictures later.
    Can anyone recommend some software that would do this?
    [/quote]

I use this Gallery

It works great for me. You need php to use it.

Very easy to use and install, highly recomend it.

http://gallery.menalto.com/modules.p...amp;file=index I'll second this one... I haven't used it YET but plan to get it up on my site!

Gallery is wonderful. I used to use some custom written software that was more of a learn-php than a gallery... upgrading to Gallery was a great move. You can check my website if you want to see an example of Gallery in action (click images)

I'm lazy and I made a thing that just lets you scroll through pictures...

I ended up using Coppermine Gallery (http://coppermine.sourceforge.net.)
    It works out great.

Just a quick question, thought I would ask it here first.

Does anyone here use it with SMF or YaBBSE? They have ways to use it "inside" like phpBB and phpNuke and a couple of others that I have NEVER heard of, but this double registration thing will kinda SUCK!!!