Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

silly one...

Thread: silly one...

silly one...

I go to rpmfind.net and search for vsftpd - it shows RedHat-9 for i386 version and RedHat-9 Updates for i386
    What is the difference between the Updates and the 'regular' rpm.
    Thanks,

Re:silly one...

that would be fixes in the updates.

Does that actually mean thast I should apply the base one and then the 'update' one otr does the 'update' includes everything+patches?
    thanks

hello,
    the update includes everything.

Clatto Verata Nicto - is that the incantation to get the Nekronomicon?

It's more like:
    Clatto Verata Niccoughcough

Uh oh...