Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Forum Software

Thread: Forum Software

Hybrid View

Forum Software

I know there are a bunch of people out there with their own sites and I was wondering how many of you use forum software, and if you do, which do you like/use?

I am currently using YaBBSE and testing out SimpleMachines Forum (SMF). I must say that YaBBSE is good had an easy way to change the look of the forum but SMF went with a far more complicated way to change the look and feel of the forum, but I do understand that it is FAR MORE powerful too (as far as skinning goes).

Re:Forum Software

Melike phpBB

:P I am not too fond of PHP and I am a fan of Perl so I run YaBB. IT is great and easy to configure.. But I think phpBB has more choices and easy to run, etc. My vote is also for phpBB. My WebTeam runs phpBB so I know and have some experience with it. It's cool.

I, too, vote for phpBB.

My vote also goes to phpBB, but applying mods is a pain

Mentor

i use phpBB