Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

To Ralinx and Lovechild

Thread: To Ralinx and Lovechild

To Ralinx and Lovechild

Hey, I want to apologize to you guys. I lost my temper and let things get out of hand. I then proceeded to drag the post down in a ball of flamez. I also want to apologize to Cloverm for ignoring his post to knock it off. We all lose sight of things in our day to day lives, and we forget that people are different, have traveled different paths and therefor have different ideas and philosophies. Im still gonna bail for a while, but I thought my actions required some form of official apology. Vaya con Dios.

Re:To Ralinx and Lovechild

WElcome Back!!! Let's start off with clean karma. eh? karma++

Good Guru

Darn, I guess I missed a LOT while on vacation....

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=21;threadid=9249;start=0#msg83885 date=1085907006]
    Darn, I guess I missed a LOT while on vacation....
    [/quote]
    Me too!!