Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Debian mourns the Loss of two Project Members

Thread: Debian mourns the Loss of two Project Members

Debian mourns the Loss of two Project Members

Recently, the Debian Project has lost two members of its community.
    Manuel Estrada Sainz (ranty) and Andrés García (ErConde) were killed in a tragic car accident while returning from the Free Software conference held at Valencia, Spain.

http://tinyurl.com/2gh3n

Re:Debian mourns the Loss of two Project Members

Well damn.

Mentor

Thats not cool

the gnome people also lost 2 developers this year

it's a bad year for open source developers :/

I count 3 down for GNOME: Chema, Ettora and Finlay.. the last one I personally miss very much since I considered him a friend and ally.

Either way, I didn't know the two people in question, so it doesn't affect me personally, it is still sad when the open source community goes i-- though. Maybe they rest in peace.

My condolences to their families. :'(

AAAAHHH!!!! The one of the guys middle name is my last name!!!

Good Guru

We should remember their great contributions and respect for what they believed in.

Now, I hope my turn with arrive for the greater world of OSS.