Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

out here in the fields
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: out here in the fields

Advisor

out here in the fields

seems dead around here, am i the only one that doesn't celebrate x-mas or something?

well, merry christmas to those of you that do.

Re: out here in the fields

Well, I don't celebrate Xmas either. For me, Chanukah ended several days ago. I was actually wondering if quiet periods such as this were common here.

Anyways, happy xmas ya'll!

no, but you might be the only one with out a life. You nazi.

Heh, I don't think its as much celebrating Christmas as much as it is trying to finish up everything before the end of the calendar year. Taxes and all...

Mac, I am truly impressed. No seriously. I worked with a guy that didn't celebrate Christmas for one reason or another, and you wouldn't catch him dead wishing anyone a Merry Christmas. He would go out of his way to insult the holiday. He always said that respect runs both ways, its nice to see someone that ACTUALLY practices this.
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by jro";p="4554
    Heh, I don't think its as much celebrating Christmas as much as it is trying to finish up everything before the end of the calendar year. Taxes and all...

Mac, I am truly impressed. No seriously. I worked with a guy that didn't celebrate Christmas for one reason or another, and you wouldn't catch him dead wishing anyone a Merry Christmas. He would go out of his way to insult the holiday. He always said that respect runs both ways, its nice to see someone that ACTUALLY practices this.
    If i'm discussing religion I will bash it, because it's fair game there, but if it's just everyday life, I'd rather people were happy. I absolutely hate it when people give me shit about being atheist (out side of a debate of course, once again, it's fair game there).

Re: out here in the fields

Quote Originally Posted by maccorin";p="4558
    If i'm discussing religion I will bash it, because it's fair game there, ..... (out side of a debate of course, once again, it's fair game there).
    Well then, how about it? If things are going to get quiet 'round here for the duration of the holiday... (Otherwise, of course, a more appropriate debate would be "bash or tcsh", or something like that).

Mentor
    Bah-humbug!

Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugio";p="4565
    Quote Originally Posted by maccorin";p="4558
    If i'm discussing religion I will bash it, because it's fair game there, ..... (out side of a debate of course, once again, it's fair game there).
    Well then, how about it? If things are going to get quiet 'round here for the duration of the holiday... (Otherwise, of course, a more appropriate debate would be "bash or tcsh", or something like that).
    since god is something we cannot comprehend, we must assume all things we cannot comprehend are possible reasons for our existance, so assuming that there are an infinite amount of possibilties, and assuming a rudimentary introduction to calculus

lim x -> inf [ 1 / x ] should sum it up for you

Well, snct (not snot ) was moving this weekend. (I had the chance to have breakfast with him while he was on his way through atlanta....) so that explains his absence.

As for myself, any time I'm home and Amy's home, we tend to do things together that keep me away from the computer.....

der.

Well, it was my parents 25th anaversary, so I have been out all weekend doing various party related chores. Im back now, until thursday