Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

PDF Converter

Thread: PDF Converter

Associate

PDF Converter

Aloha All!

Does anyone know of a PDF maker or converter (Linux native of course)? I need something that will convert a Star Office 6.0 document or Open Office equevilant document to PDF format. So far I have drawn a blank in my searches. Thanks in advance for any help!!!!

Derrick

Re: PDF Converter

OpenOffice has the capability to export documents as a pdf. I think it's near the printer button (or as an "Export to PDF" option in the file menu).

Mentor

OpenOffice has the capability to export documents as a pdf. I think it's near the printer button (or as an "Export to PDF" option in the file menu).
    You have it, just click on that PDF symbol and export to your home. You can then open it with OO or StarOffice. I use a Debian bsed system which has XPDF its faster to open docs with that rather than OO but same results.

Thank you for asking this question, it just happens to be one of the three things I can do in Linux.

Associate

ops: I feel like a putz now...lol Thanks guys! I am going to crawl into my hole and curse PDF for about five minutes then back to busines as usual 8)