Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Wow, prices :O - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow, prices :O

Re:Wow, prices :O

http://nicksteele.us/images/prom/

Here is how i will look tommorow, though my tie will be corrected (its a little crooked)

[quote author=Dusk_Knight link=board=14;threadid=9202;start=0#msg83198 date=1084507551]

Here is how i will look tommorow, though my tie will be corrected (its a little crooked)
    [/quote]
    Man! that is a nice trick, getting your eyes to look all diabolical! :P
    Paul has dogs like that too!!

[quote author=Dusk_Knight link=board=14;threadid=9202;start=0#msg83198 date=1084507551]

[/quote]

Why am I thinking 80's Mullet hair style right now?

LOL trickster

And Lovechild, it isn't a mullet, because A it isnt curly enough and B. im just starting to grow it...

[quote author=Dusk_Knight link=board=14;threadid=9202;start=0#msg83218 date=1084549284]
    LOL trickster

And Lovechild, it isn't a mullet, because A it isnt curly enough and B. im just starting to grow it...
    [/quote]

it isn't a mullet.... YET..

it wont be a mullet, it will be long hair.

Anyways, prom sucked because of this new rule that people under 10th grade have to leave half way through. (In a school of 116 you only have 40 or so attend prom), so there was like nobody left after that. my friend sadie wouldn't stop complaining about not getting a dance with her ex-b/f because he was too busy with his current g/f, the food was alright, I guess i had a lot of fun with my friend Michaela.

Post prom on the other hand (lock in), was fun.

I went to prom at Columbine and it was about $300 for the dance and dinner (sans the clothing and pictures).

overall last night costed me almost exactly $155, I didn't get pictures, because those are $15...didn't go out to eat...what can i say, i have no life :P

[quote author=Dusk_Knight link=board=14;threadid=9202;start=0#msg83244 date=1084645530]
    what can i say, i have no life :P
    [/quote]

i think the hair might have something to do with it

For all of you thinking of not attending your prom...DO IT. STAY HOME. IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

I skipped my prom (of course this was about fifteen years ago), and I don't regret it for one moment. As a matter of fact, all my friends who went--and who said I would regret not going--had a bad time, spent too much money, and got laid by girlfriends who would have laid them with or without the prom.

The whole "I'm going to go to the prom so I can have sex" thing is a scam. If a girl is going to put out, it won't take take taking her to a prom to get action. If a girl is a prude, no prom, no matter how eloborate or beautiful, is going to unhinge her tightly clamped legs.

Just me two cents.