Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Wow, prices :O
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow, prices :O

Wow, prices :O

I rented a suit for prom, which costed (my parents) $150 or so. That same suit, to buy would have been like $350.

I just cant fricking belive how much it costs for that stuff, all for prom. And then those girls that buy $200-$300 dresses EVERY YEAR for it?!?!

Re:Wow, prices :O

Proms are overrated anyways, I didn't go to mine as I remember at least.. I might just have gotten to drunk to recall.

I did not went to mine either. Thye would not let me in, cause I never did 12th grade...

Only reason to go- to trash it.

Only reason any guy goes is for the sex.

[quote author=vvx link=board=14;threadid=9202;start=0#msg83139 date=1084410025]
    [/quote]

Might just be cheaper to rent a hooker, not to mention alot more comfortable.

[quote author=CAssIus link=board=14;threadid=9202;start=0#msg83140 date=1084410090]
    [/quote]

Might just be cheaper to rent a hooker, not to mention alot more comfortable.
    [/quote]

I would agree, however with school dances you're gonna be between the ages of 15-18 and most prostitutes are older.. It may be that you want someone your own age. Besides, in highschool one reason to have sex is to brag to your buddies and you get more cred if you score with a cheerleader than you do with a prostitute.

This is one of the reasons I will not be attending my own prom.. That is, -if- I ever graduate...

I went to a friends prom last year, neither of us spent more than twenty bucks on the whole thing. The day of the prom she called me up and said "You want to go to prom with me?" ... Hehehe.

[/quote]
    if you live where I am you can find a hooker (a hot one) between the ages of 17-25. Even if you got laid by a girl there what are the chances of you two seeing each other again?

pick one
    f**k it
    toss it
    next
    ;D

i'm very drunk BTW ;D *CHEERS*

Ahhhh prom night. The prom itself was one of the lamest things I've ever attended, full of hyper-emotional mothers gushing over their daughters. It was around 2:00 am that the fun started. I got the second-drunkest I've ever been in my entire life (drunkest being this past Oktoberfest when I got stuck in a shopping cart for an hour cause I couldn't figure out how to get out). I also got to go skinny dipping with my hot-but-prudish ex-girlfriend. The next morning was the most I ever threw up, and it changed my life forever