Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Super Size Me
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Size Me

Super Size Me

I just saw it, really well done, kinda depressing in a way.

[For those of you that don't know, it's a documentary about someone who eats only McDonalds for 30 days, and why fast food == bad]

Re:Super Size Me

I'm still waiting for it to hit Europe, I'm looking forward to it.

I want to go see it this week. I also hope Disney doesn't stop the publication of Michael Moore's new film, Fahrenheit 9/11, in North America.

[quote author=GnuVince link=board=14;threadid=9184;start=0#msg83009 date=1084111447]
    I want to go see it this week. I also hope Disney doesn't stop the publication of Michael Moore's new film, Fahrenheit 9/11, in North America.
    [/quote]

I doubt they will actually stop it publication, rather move it from Miramax to a less known distributor, so to not give the impression they like Michael.

Quote from: GnuVince on May 09, 2004, 10:04:07 AM

Could be wrong but I thought they already withdrew it from theaters in N. America.

Disney is trying to block it from getting to theaters. I'm rather sure Moore will find a way though, that's what he does.

I hate how he doesn't take a clear stand in Bowling for Columbine, I know you get the feeling that he's anti-gun, but he really just presents both sides.

Good Guru

If you ever lived at the Country side of America, you KNOW you need a gun.

What they need to do is not to ban guns but enforce the laws fully of what is already been there.

[quote author=countach44 link=board=14;threadid=9184;start=0#msg83021 date=1084150057]
    I hate how he doesn't take a clear stand in Bowling for Columbine, I know you get the feeling that he's anti-gun, but he really just presents both sides.
    [/quote]

http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html

I highly encourage you to read that....

I have read that amongst other things, what got me was how he bribed the toronto people to leave their doors open.