Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New E-mail service to move to
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New E-mail service to move to

New E-mail service to move to

Hey Guys and Gals,

For several years I have been on yahoo. But I am getting bombarded with spam. WHO isn't? Anyways. A lot of my good mail is thrown in to bulkmail/junkmail. So who knows how many important e-mails I am missing.

Anyone knows of any good e-mail service (free or not). I am willing to pay good money for a good e-mail account. Remote access and the whole deal.

I do like yahoo because I like I can access it with my cell phone. That would be nice otherwise I could use nextel's webmail client to retrieve my messages.

Anyways, hope you can point me to the right direction.

gmoreno

Re:New E-mail service to move to

Well I'm looking for something that will give me a proffesional looking addy. I am thinking about spending some money for a good e-mail service. And I don't want to pay yahoo 30 bucks for their crappy service and still have them sell my addy

Good Guru

I have comcast. I'm allowed to have 7 email addresses. I run my own mail server plus a few domains with own MTAs so I rarely use comcast's. They support POP as well as Webmail although I hate to my guts that they use Flash for their main web site.

www.myrealbox.com is pretty good, except it's beta testing for Novell's Netmail, so stability becomes an issue sometimes, but not often.

well, so far the initial reviews of gmail are very favorable... perhaps you should wait until it comes out of beta and just use that.

I have tried mailblocks. That seems to work ok but there is no pop3. Anyone have any other suggestions or experience with netidentity.com?

Wait for GMail...its got some impressive features!

Yahoo is shaping up to compete with gmail, also myrealbox registration is closed...