Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Crazy Stalker Chick Recordings!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Stalker Chick Recordings!

Crazy Stalker Chick Recordings!

This is some funny sh!t but also scary, I laughed so hard at this I had to share it with all of you ;D
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...p;pagenumber=1

AHAHAHAH "Even in canada...This is my country too....My dad was born here in poland...and came here"

Re:Crazy Stalker Chick Recordings!

These were SO FUNNY! I think that site has been brought down though :'( I can't get to any of the recording!

you can still get them I just got a few ;D

Good Guru

The server is too slow. Do you have any place so we can listen to it? Or download it?

Zip file of all of them I d/led last night hope it still works.

Good Guru

85 MB

Oh well ... Cable should be good. I'm gonna listen later on. Thanks dude ...

Not Found
    The requested URL /~jason/CSC/Crazy Stalker Chick-All.zip was not found on this serv

Damn...you guys shoulda heard them. By the end of it she was pretty much stark raving mad.

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=17;threadid=9099;start=0#msg83416 date=1084918674]
    Not Found
    The requested URL /~jason/CSC/Crazy Stalker Chick-All.zip was not found on this serv
    [/quote]
    http://www.dialupx.net/~jason/CSC/cr...lker_chick.zip ;D

The Story

**the following is the story as told first person by a friend of mine. all information is true.**

So back around Thanksgiving time, when it snowed for the first time, I was out drifting around corp parking lots at Midnight.
    On my way home I see a new V6 accord with it's flashers on sitting on the side of the road next to this not-so-bad-to-look-at blonde.

I pull over and get the story, she lives 500ft from there and ran out of gas, thought she could make it, blah blah blonde...
    I'm a nice guy, so I take her down to the gas station so that we can pick up some gas and get her rolling again.
    Turns out she blew all her cash and doesn't get paid for another few days.

Fine, I give her 5 bucks and we roll out with the gas back up to her car.
    We get the car running and warmed up, I drop her my card and tell her that if she needs anything to gimmie a call, as I live close by. We both depart and drive our separate directions.

I get to work the next day to find the anticipated "Thank you" voice mail and then notice that there are 3 more from her as well...

About a few days later I realize that this chick is completely F'ed in the head P S Y C H O!

I get calls at 2 or 3 am, sometimes 5 am, whenever she gets back from drinking. I don't answer anymore and normally get about 2-3 overflow voice mails. (system cuts her off, she calls back..)

[Note: I have never actualy called this chick and after the first 2 months of drunken ranting have stopped answering her calls.]

Enjoy ;D ;D

Mojo, I need to talk to your friend. I took those voicemail messages and turned it into a song called "Another Satisfied Customer", that Im releasing on an upcoming internet album.....