Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

How many posts do i need for Grand Club Member??

Thread: How many posts do i need for Grand Club Member??

How many posts do i need for Grand Club Member??

Hi,

How many posts would i or does someone else needs for Grand Club Member?? Also a free more questions. When i get up to the amount for Grand Club will it automatically changes to Grand Club or when Cloverm sees it he will change it?? Another question. What and is there another status after Grand Club Member?? Thanks for any replies.

Re:How many posts do i need for Grand Club Member??

Grand Club Member needs 1000 posts.
    It is not automatic; Cloverm has to add it manually.
    AFAIK, after Grand club Member, there is only Administrator, and in order to get it, you'd have to kill Cloverm. :P

Mmm...I wonder if there is a requirement to use Linux to be a Grand Club Member...

[quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=9084;start=0#msg82195 date=1082682895]
    AFAIK, after Grand club Member, there is only Administrator, and in order to get it, you'd have to kill Cloverm. :P
    [/quote]

Hell no i can't kill him. You kill him or try too. lol.

Thanks Trickster for the reply.

Killing him is not the only requirement, for he holds a switch to a bomb, and if that switch is released (i.e. his hand goes limp from death) it goes off. You must also defuse the bomb, which is indefuseable unless you journey to antartica and find the snow dungeon. There you must defeat the iceDragon, after which you will be thrust into the depths of hell, from where you must make a glorious escape (any old escape from hell won't work). After you return from Hell, you should wind up in the key room, where the defusal key lays. This key only responds to one master, who is identified by the code word. To obtain the code word you will need 5 USD in cash to bribe the codemaster, who lives somewhere in New Jersey. After retrieving the key, you may defuse the bomb, but after learning how. The great teacher of bomb defusal lives in a bomb shelter, which is deep near the earth's core. You must dig a hole and hope you go the right direction. The great teacher doesn't teach anyone, however, and you must prove yourself to him. To prove yourself you need to be able to make gunpowder from scratch. I'm sure google has that info. Once you have learned how to use the key, you must confront clover with an Admin challenge. All this must be accomplished in no more than 24 hours, for the magic potion expires quickly.

HTH

Mentor

[quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=9084;start=0#msg82195 date=1082682895]

Mmm...I wonder if there is a requirement to use Linux to be a Grand Club Member...
    [/quote]

dont you also need a certin amount of positive karma to be in the club?

Kind Mastermind

countach44 - I had to give you a karma point for that bit of creative writing! lol

boblucci - good point

First, you must build us a shrubbery....

Okay I was thinking this is easy, until you said I had to go to New Jersey icky oh well it is still a dream LOL

Mentor

[quote author=Baldy link=board=14;threadid=9084;start=0#msg82218 date=1082735005]
    New Jersey icky [/quote]

New Jersey IS NOT ICKY!!!

Keep telling yourself that.