Thread: Just Installed FC 1 on my PC

Just Installed FC 1 on my PC

I just installed FC 1 on my PC! I must say it is awesome! I still run Slackware 9.1 on my Laptop because I cannot give up Slack. I just like it too much. ANyways, FC 1 seems to be awesome! A few hours ago I downgraded from FC 2 T 2 to FC 1 and am liking what I see. I booted up into GNOME. It is awesome! I am using Epiphany now. I still prefer Konqueror and do you why the Applications and Actions menu do not show at the top in GNOME. Do I have enable it some where because I like that a lot better. But I love it!

Re:Just Installed FC 1 on my PC

right click on panel, select Add To Panel, and then select Menu Bar

Yep...FC1's nice in that you don't have to do _a thing_. All configuration is automatic. Sooo very lazy

Anyone know when the official FC2 is due out? I can't seem to find it on their website. Also, how's test2? Is it stable?

I'm on FC2 Test3 (devel freeze just kicked in and I'm up to date with rawhide) it's perfectly fine aside a few scheduling mishaps.

[quote author=Ralinx link=board=7;threadid=9083;start=0#msg82223 date=1082736096]
    right click on panel, select Add To Panel, and then select Menu Bar
    [/quote]

Thanks! That Worked!

@Tyr_7be: Yep, it is a nicely run system. I also had it running on my lappy for quite some time but then moved on to Debian and then Slackware 9.1 IT is still one of my favorite "GUI" distros. Slackware is also awesome! ;D

Yeah, chessforce also notified me that he is awaiting for FC2 for his lappy.