Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Makefile

Thread: Makefile

Makefile

I picked up a makefile from somebody when I took on a project they started, and make only produces objects (.o) What do I need to do to compile these? The makefile has -o in the DO_CC, but when I take it out I get errors. Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Re:Makefile

Is there a -c or -S option in the Makefile as well? If so, then you need to link or assemble/link them. If the object files are already created, I am guessing that you need to link them.

[me=countach44]smacks self on forehead[/me]
    Yeah, that's what I gotta do
    Thanks a ton

[quote author=countach44 link=board=9;threadid=9092;start=0#msg82341 date=1082936178]
    [me=countach44]smacks self on forehead[/me]
    Yeah, that's what I gotta do
    Thanks a ton

[/quote]

You are welcome!