Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

new realization
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new realization

new realization

the ultimate high isn't from any substance..its from accomplishing something with newfound knoledge and skill..

Re:new realization

You're high on subtances right now, aren't you?

"Rock Climbing: The natural way to get high."

Good stuff them rocks.

Mentor

Well if Rock climbing is the natural way to get high. Sky Diving must be one hell of a downer.

[quote author=countach44 link=board=17;threadid=9077;start=0#msg82131 date=1082604020]
    You're high on subtances right now, aren't you?
    [/quote]

in all honasty? ive never been high or even drunk in my life. I dont plan on it. Ive seen enough people screw up their lives without doing it, that i dont need it. As of now, my life is good, dont need it to get bad.

[quote author=CP link=board=17;threadid=9077;start=0#msg82134 date=1082605825]
    Well if Rock climbing is the natural way to get high. Sky Diving must be one hell of a downer.
    [/quote]

Never tried it, but now that you say that it makes me not want to. I always thought it sounded cool too.

Has anyone ever tried Hang-gliding?
    *please forgive a nube for just jumping in*

[quote author=astarath link=board=17;threadid=9077;start=0#msg82137 date=1082606884]
    Has anyone ever tried Hang-gliding?
    *please forgive a nube for just jumping in*
    [/quote]

welcome.

i never tried hand gliding - but i have been parachuting

What do you have to do to go parachuting?
    Are there special courses you have to take?
    What's it like?
    (i never have if you couldnt tell lol)

i forked over $100 - listened to the instructor for about 3 hours then hopped in a plane and jumped out i was on a static line so i can not call it sky diving, but at least i jumped w/o getting pushed.