Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

How to view taxes online for free?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to view taxes online for free??

Re:How to view taxes online for free??

I got a copy of my tax return in the mail today but i don't see the IRS 1040 or IRS 1040EX telefile. I was going to fill out the FAFSA online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov

Maybe the 1040 is there but on a different sheet?? I never read my taxes before and someone files them for me.. I needed the copy so i can fill out that form on the link.. The deadline is May 1st to get the most grant money.. Would someone be able to help me read my taxes i have and make sure i have the 1040?? If i do have it i will also need some help filling out the form.. Thanks guys.

Hi Derek,

I think that would be kinda hard to do online. I'd recomend you go to wherever you are studying, to the Financial Aid Dept., and they will help you fill it or fill it for you.

HTH

Good Guru

[quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=9049;start=0#msg82193 date=1082682173]
    I think that would be kinda hard to do online. I'd recomend you go to wherever you are studying, to the Financial Aid Dept., and they will help you fill it or fill it for you.
    [/quote]
    I agree. Just make an appointment with your local Financial Aid counselor, give him/her the whole tax form that IRS sent you and you will be done. If needed, they can even show you where to get needed information for you.