Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I use these applications
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I use these applications

I use these applications

List the applications you use daily with Linux. You should bold those you use the most (don't mention daemons).

Me:
    Gnome
    Evolution
    Firefox
    X-Chat
    Gaim
    Vim
    Aterm

mplayer
    fceu-sdl
    Mono
    Python
    Emacs
    screen

Of course, I use many others from time to time, but I use pretty much all of those everyday. Bold ones are almost always opened.

Re:I use these applications

Waimea
    GIMP
    Bluefish
    vim
    Xspim
    MBrowse
    Evolution
    Firefox
    Squil
    Eterm
    X-Chat
    XMMS
    Gaim
    PCB
    Mplayer
    Transcode
    DVD::RIP
    GTKam
    abcde
    StreamTuner
    silc
    LinPhone
    VisualOS

Those are the only ones I use most of the time or frequently.

Gnome
    Evolution
    Rhythmbox
    Gaim
    Xchat
    BitchX
    Mozilla
    Beaver
    OpenOffice
    Perl
    Vim

Gnome
    XMMS
    Gaim
    Mozilla Firefox
    Anjuta IDE
    Gnome Terminal
    perl
    X-chat
    Ximian Evolution

k3b
    The GIMP
    mplayer
    grip
    tightvnc
    emerge

Epiphany
    Evolution
    Emerge
    Rhythmbox
    Sound-juicer
    X-chat
    Gaim
    Gossip
    GNOME (the desktop)

[me=burntash]wonders why everyone is using gnome [/me]

gnome teh r0x0rz!$# ;D

Still upgrading to 2.6 here. The script for the FreeBSD ports takes a little time under certain situations. :-\

[quote author=Master Copy link=board=14;threadid=8998;start=0#msg81369 date=1081586600]
    Still upgrading to 2.6 here. The script for the FreeBSD ports takes a little time under certain situations. :-\
    [/quote]

but it works like a charm everytime - and every app that requires rebuilding will be.

Marcus rocks!

Gnome
    Mozilla
    Firefox
    Ymessenger
    X-Chat
    Mozilla Thunderbird
    XMMS
    Gnome Terminal
    Mplayer
    Nano

Blackbox
    Aterm
    Perl
    Vim
    tty1
    Gimp
    Apache (running)
    Firefox

These are the only ones I use. I also use x-chat but rarely. If google doesn't help me, then I use x-chat. These are the pretty much all the apps I use. Most of the time, I am not running X-Windows