Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ordered OS X Panther :D

Hybrid View

Ordered OS X Panther :D

So my new Visa card arrived in the post today, and i was gazing at it in a gollum stylee. Quite the situation, i'm sure you'll agree. I was just browsing the apple website and all of a sudden I realised I merely posessed OS X 10.2.8, not 10.3.x!

I glanced at my bank card, then at the screen...then at the card...then at the screen...then at the card...then at the screen (repeat for about 10 minutes!)

"HEY!" I thought, "I could use this card as a slicing weapon to threaten someone who legitimately owns Panther! Then another brainwave struck, I could order from apple.com/uk!

Much easier! So here I am, waiting for the 6th of April to arrive (the cited delivery date) so that I can enjoy Expose, Safari-based-finder and so on. BAH, ITS ONLY THE 2nd!

Re:Ordered OS X Panther :D

using that to slash a current osx owner would have been quicker... so precious

x.3 rocks dude. good luck with it

Panther is great, way to go!

Finally! 10.3.x is good and has some nice additions. I'm looking forward to being one of the first owners of 10.4 when it comes out this year (?).

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=praetorian link=board=11;threadid=8964;start=0#msg81288 date=1081456597]
    Finally! 10.3.x is good and has some nice additions. I'm looking forward to being one of the first owners of 10.4 when it comes out this year (?).
    [/quote]

Drool! I can't wait until 10.4 comes out. I was reading the list of goodies that it comes with and it seems tailor made for my family. Of course, my wife said that she wants a laptop computer. She also said that I could buy a new one and give her the old one. Hmmm...a nice 12" PowerBook sounds about right. Of course, I don't get back until after 10.4 comes out, so any new PB should come pre-installed with 10.4. Drool!

15" powerbook sounds good to me...12" ibook screen feels a little restrictive...altho really portable

hopefully 10.4 in the third week of april as the rumors are predicting hardware revisions as well as tiger for that timeframe which makes sense if the GM was the last week of march...

Yes you should just wait for Tiger(10.4) to be released. Rumor has it out around July, maybe sooner.

How much do each of those .1 upgrades cost?

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=Dswissmiss link=board=11;threadid=8964;start=0#msg93231 date=1112921736]
    How much do each of those .1 upgrades cost?
    [/quote]

Around $129, give or take.