Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Becoming a US citizen
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Becoming a US citizen

Hybrid View

Becoming a US citizen

It just so happens that I had the misfortune to find myself a nice girl online, the misfortune is that she happened to be an american so now I'm moving to Chicago.

Actually I have to thank TeRG (Dusk Knight) for hooking us up... scary.

Re:Becoming a US citizen

Um...this sounds extremely dubious...

Becoming a US citizen
    on: April 01, 2004, 07:16:31 AM

:

Ahh Chicago... wonderful place, how I miss home...

Chicago is not such a bad place. The only downfall to it is that things close relatively early there in comparison to New York.Oother than that, it is a pretty mello, cool city, probably in my top three favorite cities in the US.

Hey Lovey - cool! Drop on my my house and I can fry up a simulate goat leg for you! You will love Chicago - there are many summer activities and IMO the people are great!. BTW - Chicago is in Illinois - and (I am not making this up) Illinois means "Land of suppior men" in the tounge of the Algonquin, a native american tribe. Here are some more fun acts about your new home!!

http://www.museum.state.il.us/mic_ho.../funfacts.html

plus i live in chicago, so that makes it the best city around

Mentor

[quote author=Mandrake blows link=board=17;threadid=8954;start=0#msg80798 date=1080821791]
    It just so happens that I had the misfortune to find myself a nice girl online, the misfortune is that she happened to be an american so now I'm moving to Chicago.

[/quote]

your going to move to a country you dont like for a girl you never met in person?

Oh thats right it's April 1st....... duh

i'm pretty sure Lovechild would rather kill himself than move to the US

that goes for me as well btw

[quote author=boblucci link=board=17;threadid=8954;start=0#msg80817 date=1080844220]
    [quote author=Mandrake blows link=board=17;threadid=8954;start=0#msg80798 date=1080821791]

[/quote]

your going to move to a country you dont like for a girl you never met in person?

Oh thats right it's April 1st....... duh
    [/quote]

Hey, it nearly worked with NGene... only just nearly though.