Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hasn't this been attempted already?

Thread: Hasn't this been attempted already?

Hasn't this been attempted already?

Re:Hasn't this been attempted already?

Yeah, I thought that was the concept of the desktop on RH9. Wasn't it?

Re:Hasn't this been attempted already?

Kind of...RedHat didn't try to have the best of both. They just added to Gnome what they thought Gnome needed, and did their best to make KDE look exactly like Gnome. It didn't really work at all. But if you go with their Gnome offerings, they're quite good!

I'm interested to see what Novel turns out. This is basically Ximian doing this thing, so I'm expecting it to rule.