Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Mini Cooper
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini Cooper

Mini Cooper

Man I want a mini cooper. My car is a '94 and its getting a couple little problems. I looked up their webpage. And if I put down 2.5k then my lease would be around 125-150. Does that sound right. That sound TOO little.

Anyone have any experience with a Mini?

Re:Mini Cooper

heehee Minis are hella fun to drive ;D ;D ;D personally I prefer the Cooper S ;D
    They are great on gas and very roomy (then agian i'm short lol)
    the lease sounds about right tho if you want to save about 1k get a standard

hope this kinda helped ya ;D

Michael

DON'T LEASE!!!!

Get the S model, be prepared to pay close to MSRP, and be prepared to travel. In some areas, they are going for over msrp. Good car info over at http://forums.pelicanparts.com

[quote author=ph34r link=board=14;threadid=8903;start=0#msg80351 date=1080084317]
    DON'T LEASE!!!!

Get the S model, be prepared to pay close to MSRP, and be prepared to travel. In some areas, they are going for over msrp. Good car info over at http://forums.pelicanparts.com
    [/quote]

Why not lease? I have never lease. Your info would be appreciated.

BTW I wouldn't get anything but stick-shift. I love standard. Maybe when I get older I'll get an automatic.

whats wrong with a lease I none of my friends had a problem

gmoreno you might want to check out the Celica and the Tiburon, great cars IMHO (I prefer the celica) the lancer is also really good ;D

I, owned a 72 mini , real blast to drive. ;D

the mini cooper is a cool car, allthough it's very expensive IMO. If you wanna spend a lot of money on a car, i'd recommend the Audi A3... i got one of those (company car.. i'm not crazy enough to spend that amount of cash on a car) and i can definitely recommend it

For its weight its expensive. But as a car I think it's well priced. Now if you add all features and have the Cooper S. It would cost a pretty penny. But even a Neon will cost you a pretty penny with every option including satelite radio and satelite navigation.

With leasing you get no return on your investment, and it can bite you in the wallet at the end of the lease as well. Buy it, you still make payments, but if you sell you don't have to pay extra for mileage, etc.

[quote author=ph34r link=board=14;threadid=8903;start=0#msg80380 date=1080155344]
    With leasing you get no return on your investment, and it can bite you in the wallet at the end of the lease as well. Buy it, you still make payments, but if you sell you don't have to pay extra for mileage, etc.
    [/quote]
    I am aware about the mileage. I know I should watch out for that. But regarding payments. The difference between lease and actual payments are $200-300 per month.