Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Mountainman!

Thread: Mountainman!

Mountainman!

congrats on being the newest Grandclub Member!!

;D

[me=pbharris]wonders where all those smilies people use are... looking for beer mugs[/me]

Good Guru

Re:Mountainman!

mmm beer.....

I gave up drinking when I stripped naked in front of my inlaws and rolled in 6 inches of snow.. but Thanks and drink one for me...Have a pint of guinness in memorial of this grand occurrence!! ;D

Why isn't his title updated? Speaking of, why isn't mine?

Good Guru

Almightly Cloverm need to do it manually.

Or that he just doesn't love you guys ... :P

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=21;threadid=8850;start=0#msg79926 date=1079424613]
    Or that he just doesn't love you guys ... :P
    [/quote]

Looks like he started lovin' em. They're updated now. Welcome to the club :P