Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Holy Molly ... God help me !!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy Molly ... God help me !!!

Re:Holy Molly ... God help me !!!

Google ranks the ljr main page as 5 out of 10. Not bad at all. How many hits have we been getting a day? ???

10 Guests, 8 Users
    trickster, dsantamassino, The Great Mojo Jojo, tolstoy, CP, shebang, Mountainman, Master Copy
    [More Stats]

[quote author=Mountainman link=board=17;threadid=8828;start=0#msg79937 date=1079444600]
    Code:
    30 Guests, 2 Users
    Mountainman, Saptech
    Bring it on Commie scum! I and my mountainman hordes will repel you and your armies. On my command, attack!!!
    [/quote]
    Sorry Captain Mountainman, I guess I was sleep walking...(get off work that time of morning)

Code:
    24 Guests, 2 Users
    Mountainman, CP
    Thats 12 apiece for us CP. Is that to light for you, or should we wait for more? ;D

12 Guests, 1 Users
    martin
    "I see fragged people"
    Sorry, had to say it.

14 Guests, 1 Users
    FaeStars
    Eep...

[quote author=FaeStars link=board=17;threadid=8828;start=0#msg80320 date=1080051048]
    14 Guests, 1 Users
    FaeStars
    Eep...
    [/quote]

Code:
    14 Guests, 2 Users
    Mountainman, FaeStars
    I got your back Faestars...Let me just whip out my BFG10000 ....

kay! I'll cover this direction but my firearm isn't as sophisticated as yers. :P

Not to spoil the party, but why exactly are we killing the Guests? I mean I'm not opposed to it, just kinda wondering.

13 Guests, 3 Users
    gorn, ph34r, cloverm
    Well looks like we got some work to do, ph34r, you scare them into corner, colverm, you pour the gasoline on em, me... I got the lighter ;D

Cue the Resovoir Dogs soundtrack....<Stuck in the middle with you....>