Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

M$ Free at last

Thread: M$ Free at last

M$ Free at last

Starting tomorrow, I will be running SuSE on my work laptop. The company is starting to convert users to Linux, and I am among the first to make the switch.

I am a very happy camper!

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Re:M$ Free at last

Great!

jealous...

Starting the second week now running Linux at work. I have had no problems at all. SuSE 9, KDE, OpenOffice, Gaim and Gimp and I can do all my work related tasks just fine.

Now we are looking to move some other folks in the Office away from the Dark Side.

Mentor

I have been on Linux at work for years now. :P
    However, have not been able to convert anybody else. :'(

Mentor

i just switched jobs i used to be around linux everyday

now it's all MS......

i still have redhat at home but it's just not the same.

Mentor

I'm studying Comp Sci at university, and now all the work we do is in linux. Its great. The only problem is that I still have one physics paper in which we have to use matlab. I use octave at home, but for 2 hours a week, I have to use windows.
    CP