Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who think's i'm a good poster

Mentor

Re:Who think's i'm a good poster

Someone delete my account or BAN me because if u don't like me or my posts that's fine with me. I better be banned or account deleted before this night is over.

mods please tell Cloverm to do this. It has to be done if u guys don't want me around.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually cloverm and mods please don't ban me or delete my account. I like this forum. I like coming here for help too

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you say bipolar?

this is the most bizarre thread i've seen in a while.......i like it ;D

actually you can delete your own account in the profile tab.

Kind Mastermind

As Lovey mentioned in another post, "Only in America!". My dad told me one of the most useful things I've ever heard...if you don't want to know the truth, then don't ask for it.

d,

Most of the people here have been pretty nice to you. Those who have been crappy to you didn't start out that way, they started out by patiently helping you out. It was only after you wouldn't do what you were advised to do that people started stooping to your level. If you think someone is acting like an ass to you, maybe you should start thinking that maybe there is a reason for it. If someone yells at me and I know that I didn't do anything at that moment to warrent such a response, I stop to think about how I've interacted with that person in the past. If you throw rocks at a dog for a year and then try to pet it, you will get bit! Period.

Cheers

I was going to hold this back but here it goes. Let's open pandora's box.

Well you haven't done anything to me personally. But I have read several posts and you have gotten on my nerves just reading them. Now I know you have something going on that could be out of your controll. I think you said you have some condition. I have tried to take that into consideration but still you have gotten on my nerves. I appologize if I have offendended you. I did have a witty/short reply to one of your questions.

Putting that aside. Why the HECK do even start this post. I think you already know how we feel about you and this would just cause people to add fuel to the fire.

That's what I got to say.

As childish as this thread is, I suppose I can add my two cents.
    I do not think you are a good poster. At all. An effort on your part is required. If you make an effort, you will be a much better poster. Simple as that.

As far as what I think of you as a person, I do not believe that is something to be discussed in public, but since you were the one who posed the question, I will answer. I do not like you. You come off as ignorant, lazy, and immature. I do not say this to offend you, but it is my opinion, and I am entitled to it.

As far as the "ban me, delete me... no wait, don't do that.." issue, all I can say is grow up. If you need help, do some research, look around on google, you will likely find an answer there first, if not, make a post, show us you have some some searching, and you will likely get a reply. Remember, nobody here is obligated to assist you, it is out of the goodness of our hearts that we help each other out when the need arises. Nobody is going to ignore a call for help if you have well researched the issue, aren't demanding, and are appreciative, and accept the help you are given.

-Stuart

Personally, I think this thread ought to be nuked, and let dsantamassino start off with a clean slate.

[quote author=Radar link=board=21;threadid=8814;start=0#msg80061 date=1079570796]
    Personally, I think this thread ought to be nuked, and let dsantamassino start off with a clean slate.
    [/quote]

[quote author=The Great Mojo Jojo link=board=21;threadid=8814;start=0#msg80062 date=1079570920]
    [quote author=Radar link=board=21;threadid=8814;start=0#msg80061 date=1079570796]
    [/quote]

[/quote]