Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who think's i'm a good poster

Good Guru

Re:Who think's i'm a good poster

Just for the record, I didn't vote. I believed that I don't know you well enough to say you are good or bad.

I can say from experience as a linux newbie that the people in this forum are kind, helpful, patient and willing to put up with a lot of shit in order to help perfect strangers. Pardon my Russian.
    I've read some of your posts, and you act pretty childish. If I had to guess, I'd think you were about 13.
    As one who still has a lot to learn about Linux, I may be annoying and ask seemingly stupid questions, but at least I'm gracious. Alway gracious.
    Quite frankly, what annoys me the most is the way to talk to guys (and gals)--like Trickster for instance--who bend WAY over backward to help your lazy butt. I can't speak as a linux pro, but I can talk as a reasonable person who is as new to this as you are. You should shape up. Nothing personal, I don't know YOU... I know what I read in these forums, and I rarely like what I read.

Someone delete my account or BAN me because if u don't like me or my posts that's fine with me. I better be banned or account deleted before this night is over.

mods please tell Cloverm to do this. It has to be done if u guys don't want me around.

WTF!!! why would be ban you or delete your account ??? ??? all you have to do is not type in linuxjunior.org in your web browser

anyways why would we not want you around ??? most other sites well treat you the same as we do here so why leave ??? ???

Well do u want me to leave?? Do u want Cloverm to delete my account or ban me??

personally...No

Actually cloverm and mods please don't ban me or delete my account. I like this forum. I like coming here for help too

Please start behaving like an adult.

OMG this thread is so funny. :

I almost posted on this thread a few times but I decided to hold back. Now I just feel compelled to say that this is very likely the strangest thread that I have seen here in a while. Maybe I just don't spend enough time in Off Topic.