Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Who think's i'm a good poster
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who think's i'm a good poster

Who think's i'm a good poster

Hi,

Please vote and reply back as what u guys thinks of me. This is for mods, Administrator and members. Let me know what u guys vote and girls if any..... If i setup the poll right. My first poll. Thanx for the vote and the replies...

Re:Who think's i'm a good poster

I voted bad poster. I'm based on the fact that you do the following things:

1. You don't research your problems.
    2. You often act rudely.
    3. You never say thanks.
    4. You ignore a lot of replies to your posts because they are not what you want to hear.
    5. You mainly post Windows questions on a Linux forum.
    6. You post the same problems over and over, even though you have been given the answer.

Note that this is not personal; is just my opinion based on your behavior.

I try to research my problems.
    And how do i act rude?? It doesn't mean i'm acting rude because the way i write.
    I always thanx. And i still do say thanx so that's not true.
    I don't ignore all of my replies. I do apperciate your guys help..
    Because the Administrator has a Windows forum and an off-topic. I post Windows questions on all forums even if it's not a Windows forum so this isn't the only forum.

7. You are always on the defensive... :

We can discuss this all day long, Derek. I have discussed every little thing I outlined here before, privately, with you.

If you don't want to hear it, why then do you make this thread?

I don't why i made it.. This one is up to you.. Do you want to remove this topic?? Or do you want people to keep replying and making votes?? Thanx..

Good Guru

[quote author=dsantamassino link=board=21;threadid=8814;start=0#msg79585 date=1078678948]
    Because the Administrator has a Windows forum and an off-topic. I post Windows questions on all forums even if it's not a Windows forum so this isn't the only forum.
    [/quote]
    Windows forum is for Windows questions only. Why can't you post Windows questions in Windows forum only?

Mentor

I agree with trickster 100%

I think trickster is a saint for having the patitence to put up with some of the posts you made.

trickster gets an applaud for that!

I think you are rude, offensive and generally annoying.

I completely agree with Trickster.

I think the real you might be pretty cool. Some of the coolest people I know do it.

I will not vote, because though you do need to work on your posting, mainly the things trickster pointed out, i think we all had times like that here. if not on this forum, on others *looks back to his lno days* i dont think your a bad person or anything, i just think your just leraning, and being lazy about it. even now for some problems i prefer to ask somebody then look it up, because of the interaction, and problem solving.

Now, we have to give you some credit for posting this in the right forum

So anyways, i will not judge you quite yet, but there is work that needs done. You are not hopeless, you just need to learn some netiquette ( http://dictionary.reference.com/sear...p;q=netiquette )